Monday, November 23, 2009

get a life and get a girlfried

I'll hopefully write a more substantial blog later this week, but for now I hope I can entertain a few people. My mom is reading a book called "The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse" by Robert Rankin. Here is an excerpt she thought I could include in my blog that I thought was pretty funny:

"It is a fact well known to those who know it well that we can only truly know what we personally experience. Above and beyond that, it's all just guesswork and conjecture.

Of course, there are those who will take issue with this evident profundity. They will say, 'Ah, but what do we really understand by truly know and personally experience?' But to these issue takers we must say, 'Get a life and get a girlfriend.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment